Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ben & My Boss

Thankfully someone at work thought to have a camera at the Christmas Party, unfortunatley the only picture they caught was the one were Ben jumped onto my boss's lap!
(Don't fret... I still have a job, and no complaints or lawsuits have been filed with county against Ben)

So here it is: Steve, Ben and a 'Bumbling Waitress' that entertained us on that incredible evening...


She's lovin' a little too much on my husband... but then again, Ben's a little too close to my boss too.

1 comment:

~The White family~ said...

hmmm...that lady getting a little close to your hubby reminds me of someone...hmmm...what was her name?

That picture is too cute. Glad to hear no lawsuits were filed and no one got hurt :)

Can't wait to see you, only a few more days! YAY!