Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas in Pictures

Christmas at Home

I love my tree!

Ben works nights so Santa brought him a daytime sleepy mask, here he thinks it's his Stevie Wonder mask
Guess who's got what :o)

To the Johnson's:

(L-R) Grandpa Johnny, Rich, Ben, Christina, Vicki, Nana Bev & Grandpa Chuck

Cute Ben

My Father- in- Law and his fancy ribbon tie


To Pink Gramma's:

The boys in my life: Dad, Nick and Ben Nick likes his new Nautica gear

Kaatz House

Megan starting off Guitar Hero...Then Chris

...Then Ben

... And Auntie Jill
Ben likes his gift from Nick

Finally to the Keen's:

The boys play for their gifts


The girls' turn

Papa and his new DVD

Smile Jake

1 comment:

~The White family~ said...

I can't believe how fast Christmas came and left! I am so glad we were able to spend so much time together.