Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bathing

Alright mom's, I need some ideas.

Luke LOVES bathtime, but he also LOVES to arch his back and wiggle out of all his seats (bath seat, bouncer, etc...unless he's harnessed in - to which then he's irritated because then he's stuck) Anyway, this makes bathtime difficult because he's always wiggling out of his sling. I've started just trying to support him myself, but he's very slippery and still a little irratic with his movements - especially when he's that excited! He loves to lay completely back and have his legs out so he can kick and splash. He's all about the foot action too, he doesn't care much about the hands splashing at all. He's also not quite stong enough to sit up on his own so just the tub on it's own is out. And the bath ring seats have such mixed reviews that I'd hate to waste my money on the wrong one.

Does anyone have a baby tub seat or of the like, that they love to reccommend so that I can go buy?!

Many, many thanks!

1 comment:

J Yo said...

I don't have a good suggestion myself, but if you go to either Babies R Us or Target online they have reviews on most of the products from consumers. You might try that. Also, you can look on consumer reports for recommendations, too. Good luck! :)