Sunday, September 2, 2007

Folkart Gatherings

I LOVE this store!

It wasn't fabulous today with all the halloween decor, and the fact that they were OUT of all the wonderful scented tarts that I love to burn... but typically I leave wanting much, much more than I bought! Thankfully today was not that day!

Chris, Gramma, Megan and I went to Sumner and had lunch at a really yummy little Italian place! After stuffing ourselves to the rim we walked the little shops with Folkart Gatherings being the target store and inspiration for the trip. For my birthday, Chris bought me some great stuff that I put together for my mantle and Gramma bought me an Apple Spice candle has already filled my living room with it's great aroma! I'm a bit spoiled :)

Now I just have to figure out what color to paint that wall!


No comments: