Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Great Day

Today I had Aubrey all to myself! Grandpa and Grandma took the girls to the fair and Gamma & Gampa had little Brady boy. Ben worked last night and slept into the late afternoon, leaving us girls to do what we love to do best: Shopping and lunch at Olive Garden!

From Folkart Gatherings to the Supermall, Old Navy to South Center... Like all days with my dearest friend, it was a blast!

Ended it with dinner and and some long awaited snuggle time on the couch with my husband (watching the Discovery channel of course)... Made for a wonderful Saturday!

County is on minimums for the time being so Ben's not really getting his days off, which makes for a lot of long nights... It's been so nice having Aubrey home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. I had a wonderful day with you as well. Can't wait to be back over in a couple weeks to do it again :)

Love ya
xoxo

Aubrey