Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 things

I've been tagged via facebook and blogger with this same thing... So I'm posting it both places:

1. I don't like early mornings but love having a FULL day to do as I need when I can get up and moving
2. Not a big fan of chocolate, or anything really sweet. However put peanut m&m's in front of me and all bets are off
3. I enjoy every season, I'd alot the amount of time for each a little different, but still really love certain aspects of each seaso4. The thing I miss the most about not being pregnant is being able to hug by husband really really close.
5. I love the smell of summer rain on hot pavement
6. I am grateful to have learned early that the best way to live is with God in control. (It just works so much better!)
7. My husband is my most favorite person in the world.
8. I don't do the bickering/picking thing... It's all or nothing, be nice or lets hammer it all out.
9. My Dad's potatos are still my favorite breakfast.
10. I wish I could stay home with Luke when he's born but also appreciate the ability to help support my little family
11. I really don't like surprises - possibly because I've never been totally surprised.. So I should say that I really don't like knowing something's coming or going to happen and not knowing what it is. It's actually really frustrating for me!
12. Really hates the new style of 'scary' movies and get semi-irritated people see them. It takes a really sick mind to come up with this latest stuff and we're just throwing money at them.
13. (pre-pregnancy) Can't fall asleep unless it's completely dark!
14. If I'm going to eat anything sweet, it's got to be with a cold Diet Coke, or it's just not worth it!
15. Even though it wakes me up, isn't always comfortable, and makes me lose sleep - I secretly love that my husband has to sleep with at least one foot touching mine.
16. As tiring as it is, I work much better under pressure. When I have too much time to complete a project it becomes boring.
17. I hate doing dishes... Give me a dirty bathroom before a sink of dishes!
18. I have crooked pinky fingers, I think it's genetic. Thanks Grammy!
19. I get really, really grumpy and (attempt to) pick stupid arguments with my husband when I miss him - thankfully we're both aware and now he knows if I snap at him, that it means I need some of his time… and a hug.
20. Am constantly working on myself and my "need" for outside approval.
21. I've recently come to appreciate the quiet and stillness that can come when alone… but only for a short period of time… like a few hours :o)
22. I love to sing very loud to music when I'm all by myself… in the car... or in the shower - but again, only when no one can hear me!
23. …I wish one of my gifts was a good singing voice =)
24. I very frequently think that God had some paperwork mishap, and gave me the life He had set aside for a better believer… but I thank Him everday for it!!
25. It took me almost 3 days to complete all 25 of these.

2 comments:

evjlaj said...

So it took almost 3 days but dont you think it was worth it? I think it was at least cause for some reason I cant email you even with the correct address and I look
forward to your activities and this is the only way I have to do it. Anyway good luck and keep em coming.

Great Gpa Lee

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love the list! Well worth 3 days.