Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute kids!

I got pictures from Texas!!

Blayne

Makenna

Brendan

*Not sure what's up with the shades*
Tiff and I have been told that we definitely share some genes. Jake and Ben also have some appearance similarities... After looking at their boys, I'm curious if Luke will look at all like Brendan or Blayne. They sure are pretty cute, so I wouldn't mind =) I think Brendan has always looked like both his dad Jake, and his Uncle Jake! Blayne looks a whole lot more like Tiffany than Brendan ever did... We'll see!
And not to leave Miss Makenna out... she's kills me, she's so freaking cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me miss them even more
Aunt Debbie

Rusting away in Washington said...

cute kids! I can't believe Makenna is the same age as Jared and Nathan! She looks like she's going on 21!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Very cute! I love seeing the pictures of them.

Gramma Carol said...

I think Luke will look a lot like Brendan. I decided to marry Papa after meeting his cute nieces and it proved to be very effective! :-)

Gramma Carol said...

PS...I was pretty smart for a 17 year old, don't ya think???

~The White family~ said...

They are always so cute....and they are getting SO BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

They take my breath away! This Nana is very proud :)