Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Guess who's here.....

Ben and Christina welcome their son ...

LUCAS (LUKE) BENJAMIN JOHNSON

Born: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 11:47 pm
Weight: 6lbs 5ozs
Length: 18 inches long


This is Aubrey, Ben and Christina's friend and they wanted me to let everyone know that Luke is HERE!!! Christina was rear ended last night on her way home from work and they took her to the hospital to make sure all was ok. As they were doing tests they found she wasn't ok, but not from the accident. She had preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome. They did a c-section and everyone is doing fine. He was born at 36 weeks and he is perfect! He is in the same room with his Mommy. Right now the doctor said they will probably be coming home Friday. My arms are aching to told this sweetheart and give my friend a big hug! She is amazing and I love her! Congrats Ben and Christina he is so precious!!!

7 comments:

Stacy K said...

I am so glad you are both alright. You never know what a day brings.
Blessings to you all.

Rusting away in Washington said...

Congratulations to your new Growing family! We all welcome you precious Luke!

J Yo said...

He's beautiful, Christina!!! I'm so sorry to hear about the leading up to his arrival (how scary that must have been) but so glad to hear all is well. Have fun getting to know your son better and keep us posted on how you're all doing! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this "blogging". Luke is truly a beautiful little boy. I'm pretty sure Chris and Ben can check off their list "birthing plan" :) God truly makes very clear choices at times.

Much love, Aunt Cyn

shawna said...

congrats!!! i'm so glad to hear yo're both OK! he's precious :)

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Gramma Carol said...

I'm in love with this baby already! He's so perfect!

WTG, Ben & Christina!

Love,

GREAT-Gramma Carol