Friday, February 1, 2008

Ben's making me...

So my husband won't stop harrassing me becasue I posted about Heath Ledger, he told me I need to put something else up here...

I have been so incredibly busy at work since getting back from vacation, that we haven't done a whole lot: Dinner with one of Ben's County buddies and his family last Thursday at Cheesecake Factory, dinner with Emily & Jared at the Rock on Friday, and a few hours of mayhem with Dad & Chris Saturday night (see here)...

... And becasue I like to see pictures with posts but don't have any from these events, here's a couple more from vacation.



Thanks Aubrey for the pictures!!

*So if there's anyone that reads this that knew me/remembers my cheer days... One year for competition we did a dance routine to Surfin' USA by the Beach Boys. I'm doing the first part of the dance while standing on my husband's back... Don't think for a second that I'm using my massage skills & he's getting some cool type of Reike - I'm having a dance party!*

3 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love the pictures of you and Ben. It looks like it was a very fun trip. Interesting dance technique. It looks like there must have been a story to go along with that.

Love Aunt Teresa

Christina Johnson said...

Yeah - that's the balancing technique that you have to do before you start dancing on someone's back :o)

~The White family~ said...

I wanna go back...NOW!