Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mexico

I'm sitting here, buried in tax returns and all I can think about is that I'd much rather be on vacation! My Mother-In-Law went to Mexico last week and I know she's got a killer tan! (She's not the pasty white that her son and I are) I know when I see her Sunday for Ben's birthday - that tan's going to taunt me... A) because I couldn't get one in a million years, and B) becasue she was in beautiful, warm Cancun and I wasn't! :o)
I'll just hold on to the memory of being there myself.

Here is Ben and me on the beach in Mazatlan: (At Ben's, Nana & Papa's place)

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

What a cute couple!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Great picture! Memories help when we really want to be somewhere else. :)

Love Aunt Teresa

Devin and Chelsey said...

I am also that pasty white you talk about. When I went to Mexico some years ago, they called me transparent. Husband got the good skin for sure. But I am right there with you, I wish I was there in Mexico then sitting here at work in the cold. Oh and that picture is BEAUtiful!