Sunday, April 27, 2008

Short Weekend

Throwing 6 hours of driving into the weekend really shortens it up! Moses Lake for Lexi's party was absolutely worth it though. Perfection, would have been if Ben could've taken last night off and gone with me, nonetheless it was pretty great! The girls were adorable, as usual! Brady's little world opens up by leaps and bounds between each of our visits together, it was great to see what a big boy he's getting to be - and such a little a flirt! (And no Brandon, he didn't get that from his Daddy... So just go ahead and let that one go)   :o)
Aubrey and her family always have a way of making feel like just one of the bunch, it was so hard to leave! 
I even got to see Meme (Nancy - Aubrey's grandma) in her "Birthday Suit!!" {This remark was very quickly caught, enjoyed, and then corrected as a birthday 'outfit'}  
For the record though: I much prefer road trips with others, or from behind my eyelids as a passenger! 


Makenna, Lexi, (Brandon), Reagan & Lorelai

"I'm a lot a bit cute" ~Reagan

Mary Kate and Ashley: The Next Generation (Reagan & Lorelai)

Brady

"Wanna come swim in my Pooo?" (Pool) ~ Lexi

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

Thank you for coming!!! I know Lexi and everyone else were super glad you did and of course so was I :) But the weekend just didn't last long enough! I MISS YOU!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Very fun pictures!! I have thought several times that if it worked out when I head to my friends in Spokane I should have you ride along and I could drop you off in Moses Lake and then pick you back up on the way home. I try to go over a couple of times a year and it would be a lot of fun to ride together.

Love Aunt Teresa

Christina Johnson said...

Oh yes... We're doing that!!! Let me know when - I'm there!!