Friday, April 3, 2009

1 month old!




Luke is such a good baby still! He's been much more awake lately but pretty content to just look around the room. He's now 8lbs, 5 oz!! He's making all sorts of noises in his sleep - I LOVE it! We've tried to avoid getting him too dependent on his binky, but he knows his thumb exists... He's also aware that it fits perfectly in that cute little mouth of his if no binky is present. 
It's been more than 4 days since I've been able to kiss and snuggle this sweet boy... I'm going crazy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well he still looks perfect to me
Aunt Debbie

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

He is adorable!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

J Yo said...

Oh my word, Christina! He's so teeny tiny...that's how much Hailey weighed AT BIRTH!! :)

He's too cute, by the way...

Devin and Chelsey said...

Is is still just ADORABLE and very cute! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't snuggle something that cute. I'm sorry you are still sick. The chicken Soup is still available if you want it! Can't wait to see you guys again.