Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1 for 2???

Well, my pick for DWTS, hunk Jason Taylor took second last night to Kristi Yamaguchi. (I was a fan of her as a skater, but cutie football boy has been my favorite from day 1 of this show)



...On to AI, GO COOK!!!!
I like David Cook, I didn't until midway through the show. (Syesha was my #1 from the audition stage) David A has a great voice, don't get me wrong. It's just that his innocent, shy smiles and giggles anytime someone claps for him, are really getting annoying. Correction, have really been annoying. Own it boy! Act like you've gotten applause before - it's not new everytime! (And he's a little too Josh Grobin-esque for me! He has no versatility)

David Cook on the other hand, I think is an entertainer! It's kind of sad that he went to support his brother, who was trying out, and then made it alone (especially now that his brother's dying, hence some of Cook's more emotional moments on stage)...

Hmmm... I wonder if Archuleta's father will go out all 'Hockey Dad' style if he loses - that would make for great tv... not that FOX would show it, but we could always hope for a cell cam, youtube view :o)


Go Cook, GO!


(P.S. - Let it be known that I totally missed both DWTS and AI last night because Ben had to watch the season finale of NCIS - we love the show, it's entertaining, but man it's got some really bad acting!)

1 comment:

~The White family~ said...

YAY, I am glad your guy got picked!