Friday, May 30, 2008

time flies... or has there just not been much of it yet?

Last August this was thier world:



Today they find out the sex of their baby! I'm excited for that, I've been so good staying away from the baby sections to avoid the yellow's... After today, it's on! Hopefully the baby cooperates!
We'll see them tomorrow, Ben's helping Jared hang some sheetrock and drywall... Remember how I said Ben never had anyone to watch or help do handy things? Enter Jared - the handiest bud a "handy-cap" could have! Hmmm, watch the boys or steal Emily away to go shopping...I think my weekend's shaping up nicely already! :o)



p.s. This isn't my picture, I stole it... from her sister's myspace :o)

1 comment:

~The White family~ said...

I can't wait to hear what she is having!! I do however have to say I am quite jealous your shopping with her and not me ;) j/k...think of me while you get some retail therapy because I will be dirty and surrounded by snakes! Just take a moment of silence for me! :) I LOVE YOU!!! And tell Jared and Emily Congrats for us!