Monday, June 16, 2008

The house...

We have a garage floor!
From the front: The garage floor

From the front left side: We'll have more 'side yard' and my dining room windows will overlook this area


From the back left: the back and side yard

The house doesn't seem as big as it should be from what we see here... but my floor plans say 2,109 square feet at completion, I think it'll mostly from the upstairs :o)

We have our pre-construction meeting on Monday (23rd) and the following day lumber drops! It looks like we're set to close the second week of September. Please help us pray for buyers on our condo to come soon!

4 comments:

~The White family~ said...

WhooHoo!!! It will go up fast! You are such a good girl taking pictures for me (I know you aren't doing it just for me :D )We are praying you'll sell that condo soon. Can't wait to see you in a week in a half :)

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

I love the pictures. We will be praying for the sale of the condo.

Chris Kaatz said...

We're praying for you too!!!

Devin and Chelsey said...

How exciting to see your house being built, I wish I could have done that, oh well, still way exciting for you! So I'll tell you about the banning here just incase his mom reads our blog.... So a week ago he was doing some back flips without me watching, (which he does all the time) and I hear a Thud. I look over the deck and I see his legs in between the springs, with his back laying over the edge of the tramp, and his head on the ground. He fell off backwards and smacked his head/neck on the ground. Scared me half to death, I helped him up and told him NO MORE. Sooo being the boy that he is he decided to do it again on monday. I wasn't watching until I hear the springs and all I see is Devin being catapolted backwards onto the ground falling backwards and doing a backwards summersault over his neck on the ground. OMFreak, I was mad, and scared at the same time. Anyways, he's banned because he's just akward on it since he's so tall and lanky. I just can't take it anymore.