Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh My Goodness!

So, it's really no secret that I love babies! Or that Ben and I aren't far from the family phase of our life together... And Restoration Hardware has just opened a baby store! Yeah, it's a bit more expensive than Pottery Barn (which isn't much more than some stuff at Target anymore), but it's so stinkin' cute! Hopefully it'll be old news by the time I'm decorating a nursery, maybe I should hide away a little more money into my 'baby' account just in case.

I'm not crazy - The baby account has been a sepearte savings that small amounts go into to supplement my income for maternity leave and hopefully soften the blow of diapers, wipes, diapers, and other essentials... Like diapers! If I can decorate a nursery how I really want to, instead of just what we can afford - that will be an added benefit too. Though with buying a house and selling a year old condo, the baby fund hasn't exactly been getting any love lately... Ah well, a girl can look!

Check it out here!

Oh, and to make matters worse - they have clothes! Cute ones! I think I may have avoided my fear of getting a duplicate gift for Emily and Jared's new little girl with this site!
(Aubrey, it's the girl version of what I got Brady from Merry Go Round!)

Okay, back to work!

7 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

If you're into cute baby stuff, you might like Janie & Jack at Bellevue Square.

I got a bunch of stuff for my friend Kate's baby there, and they're surprisingly reasonably priced. They had an entire wall of clearance clothing, and it was all just adorable.

~The White family~ said...

So glad there's no more babies for me! The Pottery Barn was expensive enough...and you know me...if I see and I want it Brandon is usually in trouble :) And I SO want that bedding! Like I said, good thing there's no more babies for us!!!!
(Oh, and the clothing is super cute! I just want to stuff Brady in one of those adorable outfits!!!)

Christina Johnson said...

Jen - I know Janie & Jack, working blocks from Bell Square, I frequented that place when Brady was 'in the oven' - they had tiny enough Preemie outfits :o)

For some reason we thought Brady being born early meant he'd be little - Aubrey what were we thinking!?!

Ward Kaatz said...

I wanna see Ben change a diaper.

posted on the internet.

Christina Johnson said...

Yeah Dad, you're going to have to wait until your grandkids are born for that!!... He certainly isn't going to volunteer to change someone else's kid's diaper!

~The White family~ said...

Anytime Ben wants some practice (or you want him to) changing a diaper Brady is here!!! But I won't hold my breath!

Gramma Carol said...

This stuff is so classy and gorgeous! I love your tastes, girl! Could you BE any more awesome???