Thursday, September 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home


It's finally done.. and finally ours! We got the keys yesterday afternoon! We went into the house, ran around like little kids and I ended up laying on the floor inside my new gigantic closet! Seriously, my closet is the size of the 2nd bedroom at the condo! It's going to be full with all of Ben's uniforms shortly - between the Marine Corps and King County, and then with all his normal clothes that he never gets to wear becuase he's always in uniform - that closet won't seem as big before too long... We love it! It was kind of a bummer not to be able to actually stay there last night, but very soon we'll be sleeping at HOME!

11 comments:

~The White family~ said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
It's BEAUTIFUL and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you!
I can't WAIT too see it all filled up and in person :)

Alicia said...

WAHOO. Congrats on all things new in your life. The baby. The house. Selling the condo.

Miss you.
Loves.

Devin and Chelsey said...

Congratulations, I am soo excited for both of you! It is beautiful!

Chris Kaatz said...

VERY awesome!! LOVE the red door :-)

congratulations!

Gramma Carol said...

This is exciting and beautiful! I'm looking fwd to coming over for a visit.

Would you mind saving two of your big boxes for me? The kids are having drive-in movie night at Awana and they have to make their own cars. :-) Hehe...I'm asking favors already, neighbor!

Christina Johnson said...

Chris either set them aside already in my garage, or took them home tonight... Either way - we've got a ton.

Christina Johnson said...

Oh and Gram - Ben asked if we should save a shoe box for little Miranda Jane?

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Yippee!! Congratulations! Enjoy. We are excited for you.

Rusting away in Washington said...

Fantastic! SO exciting!
Your so close I love that!

Gramma Carol said...

"SHOE BOX"!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Jon & Jen said...

Congrats! The house looks really nice. :)