Thursday, November 20, 2008

as promised


Here they are - it's really kind of boring until we get the bedding set up... I SO, SO badly wanted to post Ben's muscle man picture, but he's starting to read this now and again... I'd hate to get caught! The dresser does house clothes already, as does the closet (you can see the stacks on the floor in the first picture) all from Auntie Aubrey and Brady - who grew out of them all way to fast! I've done very well! I haven't bought an outfit yet! Unless of course you count the outfits I bought for Brady, that I now have back :o) I'm saving up, Aubrey comes home next week... That means, there will be kiddo shopping.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness did I buy the 1st outfit before you?

Gramma Carol said...

It's really wonderful! Love the photo with the instructions on the floor in the 2nd pic. :-) You got a man that will read instructions!

~The White family~ said...

Oh, the furniture is so handsome ;) I can't wait to go shopping with you...only 5 more days!!!

Christina Johnson said...

No Gram - I got a man that makes me read the instructions to him :o)

J Yo said...

I'm pretty sure that's the same crib we've got and I LOVE it! Good choice... :)

Devin and Chelsey said...

That is soo cute! I just love that furniture, can't wait to see it in person!

Christina Johnson said...

Jess - Thanks, that's good news! We didn't think choosing the crib was going to be such a task.

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love the furniture! It will be all the more wonderful when your little one is in it/using it. :)