Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Sweet Guy!


Sorry, I gotta gush for a moment... Sunday 'we' (i.e. Ben) helped my Mom move into her new place... ALL DAY LONG! There wasn't really any help so it took a long time. After we got home we both slumped on the couch watching reruns of NCIS and House. We finally decided to hit the sack and when we stood up I got big hug and 'I love you', before I could tell him back, he put his hand on my stomach and said, "And I love you too"... YEAH, that's right. You.Just.Read.That!
I don't mean it to sound like he's been against this baby, because that's totally not it! I just wasn't expecting any of that sweet, mushy, connection type stuff from him until closer to or after 'it' was born. It was pretty cute! I love him!

4 comments:

~The White family~ said...

He can be so sweet! Hey, is that a picture of him at the Coke Store when we were in Vegas?

Devin and Chelsey said...

That is SOOO cute. Good for him for stepping up to be daddy before it's even born. That's just the sweetest thing ever!!

Christina Johnson said...

I know, who said Cops &/or Marines were tough :o)
And yes, this is from the Coke store, I even trimmed out all the signs and stuff, and you still recognized it! (You have a picture of him doing this too huh!?!)
I was the best smile I had of him from my computer at work

Ward Kaatz said...

hey, can't you get arrested for that?