Thursday, November 13, 2008

The boy's room

I've already posted what the furniture looks like, here's a glimpse of the bedding we found and love! I loved the stuff at the new Restoration Hardware Baby & Child store but some of it's not exactly Target priced, so I wasn't really planning on being able to make that work. However, A coworker of mine snuck up on me when I was being naughty and looking at baby stuff at work and then surprised me with a gift certificate to RH as an early baby gift. That, combined with RH's discount for having a registry, AND the friends and family sale they're having this weekend for 20% off - I'm going to get this set for less than most of the sets at Babies R' Us!!! I'm so excited!



*The Friends and Family20% off coupon is good at the regular RH as well, so if anyone is interested, the code to use online or via phone order is FFBC801 (13th-16th)

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

YAY! It's so BOY...I LOVE IT!

Gramma Carol said...

Really classy. I love the plain lines and striped fabric to match.

Devin and Chelsey said...

I LOVE it, it is SOOO cute!!!!