Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Latest Fav's

Chop Salad from Fondi's (Kent Station)-
I had 2 this weekend, they're THAT stinkin' good! *Their pizza is also killer!

The Body Shop: Satsuma and Coconut (burned together)
I've gone through 12 tealight candles since Saturday, no joke. Ben's concerned about me burning the condo down before a buyer comes - speaking of which, our agent called last night and we should be expecting an offer within the next 48 hours!! PTL!!:o)


in my cute new Body Shop burner


Starbucks Blended Lemonade -

Next time I'll get a little one though, it's pretty sweet - and you have to drink it before it melts... avoid a tummy ache and just get the tall!

CO Bigelow Apothecaries: Lemon body cream from Bath & Body Works -
I got a jar for Christmas and now I'm hooked!
Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine-
Found it this weekend when I went to stock up on my lemon cream, also from CO Bigelow Apothecaries... It's currently replacing my Clinique lip gloss. Way to go B&BW for getting some good stuff on the shelves!

4 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Everything sounds very yummy! I will be praying for the offer.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear about the offer. Now make up some cookies for the inspector!

-dad

Gramma Carol said...

WooHoo! Things are going to start happenin' now!

Chris Kaatz said...

Are these hints for your birthday??