Friday, July 18, 2008

Offer Accepted!

So, we did get an offer in on Wednesday night! We signed our papers yesterday morning to officially accept it! It's such a relief! Ben celebrated yesterday by not making the bed! Because he sleeps until the afternoon, he's been responsible for getting up and making the bed every afternoon... When I got home yesterday, I walked into the bedroom and the blankets and sheets were all messy, I tried to make it before we went to meet my family to celebrate Jake and Grandpa's birthday and Ben said, "Nope, we're celebrating"!!

Hopefully he makes it today... we don't know yet when her inspector is coming!

2 comments:

~The White family~ said...

YAY! So happy for you guys!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Woo Hoo!! Hot diggity! I don't think the inspecter will care if the bed is made! :)