Tuesday, July 29, 2008

'Cause sometimes it's fun!

Aubrey posted this a while ago, and then posted pictures of her cute kids... so I completely missed it assuming I'd already seen it... Here it is, Aubrey. I'm sorry it took so long!
I'm tagging everyone else that reads this to do it and then let me know so I can see it!! :o)


1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 am, I snoozed a bit

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds :o) But I love my pearls!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight on Sunday

4. What is your favorite TV show? SVU

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Crackers or toast

6. What is your middle name? Lee

7. What food do you dislike? Coconut! Most seafood

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My random iTunes burns

9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy

10. What is your favorite sandwich? The yummy Panini's Aubrey's sister makes!

12. Favorite item of clothing? My Soma yoga capri's - I'm all about comfort!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Oohh, that's hard! I'd love to see the history and architecture of Greece, Rome, & Italy. The countryside of Ireland, Austria, and Switzerland. The beaches of Spain, South Africa, Fiji & the British Virgin Islands (Baths of Virgin Gorda to be specific!) There's a list just as long for my nation wide wishes too!

14. Are you an organized person? I try… but my husband loves 'things'… there's always 'things' everywhere!

15. Where would you retire to? I'd love to say somewhere warm and sunny so that I could slither around like a lizard on my beach - but I really do love the green here! I'd really just want to be as near as possible to my family (with the means to be a travel lizard!)

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Most recent memorable? I remember the last one - which was actually pretty great! Orcas Island with my boy. Flying in a biplane, watching the moon eclipse over the beach, getting my beautiful pearls… So yes, last year!

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Finish my lunch break

18. Furthest place you are sending this? Going on the blog - everywhere baby!

19. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm posting it on the blog, not emailing it… So no one! (Aubrey blogged it already)

20. When is your birthday? August 28th!

21. Morning person or a night person? NIGHT! I love when I can get up early in the morning on a weekend and just have the entire day… but I really am a night owl!

22. What is your shoe size? 9.5 - 10! I share shoes with my big-footed buddy Aubrey (when we don't buy the same pair!)

23. Pets? 2 cats and a 'Ben' … with all his 'things'

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Sold our condo and building a house!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A stable person… In love, a good marriage, great loving family. A good person with wonderful people to call friends. The job was never the focus for me - what ever I can stand to enable me to be there for my family.

26. How are you today? Sleepy!

27. What is your favorite flower? Deep purple tulips, dark red cala lillies, bright pink gerbera daisy's, and bluish-purply hydrangeas!!! (Not together)

28. What are you listening to right now? 105.3 streaming to my workstation

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Friday… Every one of them!

30. What was the last thing you ate? Turkey, jack cheese, lettuce and sprout sandwich on 9 grain.

31. Do you wish on stars? Nope, but I like to watch them!

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple… not sure why

33. How is the weather right now? It’s a bit gray and drizzly :o) It's a nice break (for one day!)

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The Dell guy, I just ordered a bunch of new computers for the office.

35. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

36. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, Chopsticks (little Chinese spot in Kent), and The Nordy's café :0)

37. Hair color? blondish

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My cousins ;o)

39. Summer or Winter? I like just about every season… I'm ready for the change by the time it comes… but my very very favorite is the end of Summer/1st of Fall. Not freezing cold, but still really clear skies and beautiful orangy-red leaves!

40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

41. Coffee or tea? No thanks!

42. Do you want your friends to email you back? When I email them yes, I'd like to see some other post this on their blogs though :o)

43. When was the last time you cried? Last week

44. What is under your bed? A tupperware of wrapping paper, probably some socks…. And Ben's shoes

45. What did you do last night? Had dinner with my in-laws

46. What are you afraid of? The usual… Ben not making it home from work, a sick family member, loosing someone I love…. Oh and snakes!

47. Salty or sweet? Salty

48. How many keys on your key ring? 4

49. How many years at your current job? 2

50. Favorite day of the week? Which ever one I get to spend the most time with my husband.

51. Do you make friends easily? I think so... Though I only have a couple close ones. It's too hard to have a one sided friendship - I let all those ones go!

53. How many will respond? I don’t know… I hope I get some comments

54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course!

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

YAY! I am happy you did this. Had fun reading the responses even though I new the answers :)

Gramma Carol said...

I love these things...love seeing what my friends and loved ones write.

Jon & Jen said...

Wow, I didn't know our birthdays were so close together (mine is on August 30th)...

Happy birthday month!