Thursday, December 11, 2008

Name update

I wasn't sure if I should post it, just in case we changed our minds... And then I realized that I can still do both! :o) Our little guy will be:
Lucas 'Luke' Benjamin
I'm not a huge fan of Lucas, I really just wanted it to be Luke, but Ben insists on naming him Lucas and calling him Luke. Ben tried really hard to battle against using his name anywhere in the baby's - but as a compromise for Lucas, and becuase I made a decent argument - he conceeded. Truth be told, I've been calling him Luke since before I knew (for sure) it was a boy :o)

5 comments:

J Yo said...

Love it... :)

~The White family~ said...

I love, love the name (and him ;) And you have the right to change your mind (or not) at anytime! Your the Mommy and that's all the reason you need :) Also I am so happy that Ben has agreed to use Benjamin. It is perfect!!!

Love ya!

Gramma Carol said...

I have been calling him Luke in my head ever since you told us your options. I am totally thrilled.

Devin and Chelsey said...

YEAH how exciting to have something picked. I think the name will suite little Luke well.

Chris Kaatz said...

LOVE the name and little Luke.