Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're still here...

The snow hasn't buried us completely. Just made it incredibly difficult to get anything done! Made it to work all but last Thursday when Bellevue was shut down. Ben's days off are Sunday-Tuesday, so we've just been hanging out. He's had a few projects, I made cookies out of my great grandma's old cookbook (they didn't turn out like I'd hoped - I know it's not the recipe she used), we ventured out yesterday to get our Santa picture and finish up some Christmas shopping. It's been nice just having full days together! We even decided that because Ben's working Christmas Eve and Day that we'd have our Christmas early. So last night, we opened our gifts. I was instructed to not get upset - that after a few months, he wouldn't be able to do fun stuff like this again... This is what my sweet guy got me: 

4 comments:

J Yo said...

You lucky girl, you! Tell Ben that his gift-picking skills are tremendous. :)

Merry Christmas!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

I agree with Jessica. Well done Ben!!

Devin and Chelsey said...

It's beautiful, he did a wonderful job!!! I woulld love to see those Santa pictures!!1 when are you guys free again for get together?

Gramma Carol said...

Wow! Beautiful, just like the wearer!