Wednesday, December 10, 2008

random rant

Okay so no one carries plain little hats anymore!?! I've been looking for just a set of little baby caps in solid blues to match some outfits that don't come with them and I can't find any! They have little packs but they've got random designs or goofy little sayings like "bald hair day"... And that's just so not me. I'm a total hat freak on baby's when they're tiny (and born in winter)... First off because it's cold and they're used to the internal temperature of human womb, and second because I think they're so cute!
I swear they used to have plain sets in boy/girl/neutral colors in the past 9 years I've been shopping for friends/family babies... Apparently it's not 'in' anymore! :(

2 comments:

~The White family~ said...

You know, I had a hard time too. And it seemed like I did with not only with Brady but when I had the twins too. I loved those little hats and I wish they'd make solid colors instead of those ugly prints...how can you match it to anything! I am sorry...I will help keep an eye out for some!

Ward Kaatz said...

try this!

http://www.babyant.com/caps.html