Thursday, December 4, 2008

To Ben:


Your smile gives me strength
Your grumpiness challenges me to be more positive
Your laugh fills me with joy
Your strength & determination inspire me
Your silly humor makes me laugh even when I'm angry
Your arms are the safest place I know
Your love makes me grateful for everyday

I am so proud to be your wife! Thank you for being the amazing man that you are, and thank you for making me stronger, safer, more secure; filling me with more love, hope and happiness than I'd ever known before or even knew was possible. I love our life together!
Happy Anniversary!
I love you!

5 comments:

Rusting away in Washington said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Devin and Chelsey said...

Ohhh yeah for you guys!!! Happy Anniversary! If you need me to bring you anything if you are still sick, just let me know!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Happy Anniversary! Great tribute to your hubby Christina.

Gramma Carol said...

Awww! Now I'm all teary-eyed! What beautiful gifts to your husband you and your tribute are.

Anonymous said...

Well nothing like a few tears in the morning..
Chrissy you need to write a book, you have the most beautiful way of putting things
AUNT DEBBIE