Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4/4

I was tagged by Aubrey to post my 4th picture in my 4th folder. I finally got myself situated enough to get onto my backup drive that houses my pictures and play the game. All of my folders are by year/season... This 4/4 happens to land in the Christmas 2005 folder and as badly as I wanted to pick picture 3, or 5, or any other number, I'm going to play by the rules. I'm so glad Tiff doesn't read this - she'd kill me!


Here it is, picture 4... Makenna and Brendan got these yucky teeth, I couldn't get them all the way in my mouth - they were huge! Tiffany has the bigger mouth :o) hehehe! That or I was laughing too hard.

Alright, I'm tagging Chris, Gramma, Aunt Teresa & Laurece! Post your 4th photo from your 4th folder! :o)

5 comments:

~The White family~ said...

I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I found those pictures 2 days ago and sending them to Tiffany how funny

Gramma Carol said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

This is fun!! I love your picture.

Anonymous said...

BUSTED.......your lucky I live in Texas!!!