Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alright, alright!

Here's a belly pic. I took it early last week but then after procrastinating on posting, I was going to wait another week because, no joke -  I swear it's bigger than this picture already... According to my baby center updates,  by next week the baby will have doubled in size from last week... So that's when I 'll take another picture. Maybe I'll see if Ben will take it so I'm not all twisted like in this one :) 



In other news, Tiffany is home - she found out that the 'let's just try this one other thing, that isn't the stuff that's been making you sick' was actually an experimental drug, not just to see if it worked on her, but literally an experimental stage drug - she was so mad that she checked herself out of the hospital and has been at home for the past 2 nights. Tired of being poked and sick... and SO not in the mood to be the guinea pig! She's still having contractions but they're erratic  and non productive (maybe the experimental stuff wasn't so bad!) 

Ben, Jared and Rich brought Ben's gun safe to the house finally on Sunday, the monster one, this is how I found Ben after everyone left... He's got a new 'camp' (I'd say fort, but Soldiers have forts, Marines have camps)

I married a big nerd! He's really good to me... and he's cute, so I shouldn't complain too much! By the way, he's sitting at the edge, this picture doesn't do the thing justice! It's huge! Today I hit the terrible selection of maternity clothes at Target and left the store with Halloween candy and Q-tips... I was bummed! Ben took me to the Pumpkin patch to cheer me up, which can I say is so much cooler on Tuesday than a weekend! We finally used a gift card for dinner that's been sitting in my purse for almost a year - we had a 4 course meal that filled us to the brim. 

7 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Oh my word that safe is huge!! And I love the belly picture. :) Thanks for posting it.

Gramma Carol said...

That safe could be used as a spare bedroom! Those guys must be all muscle to have successfully moved that thing!

Grams is about ready to predict a girl, from that belly positioning. What was the ring prediction?

~The White family~ said...

Oh my, oh my!!! I think that is just about the cutest belly pic EVER!!! You are so adorable! Thank you for posting it. And yes, your hubby is a nerd but thankfully he is cute to make up for it ;) Aound like you havd a nice day. Miss and love you!

~The White family~ said...

Sorry! I can't type this early in the morning...it should say...."Sounds like you had a nice day!" I think I might be the nerd ;)

Rusting away in Washington said...

It's funny how you have two things on this posting that you are talking about size! I think the belly is cutier than the safe! LOL

Check out "My second Closet" near Fourcourners for Maternaty close! It is a nice second hand store that has a big selection of Maternaty clothes in the back. It's worth trying. When I was pregnate I thought Maternaty cltothes was outragiose in price so I had hardly any. I would of loved to know about this store for options! Hope we see you Halloween!

Anonymous said...

cute belly my dear, Just talked to Cindy tiffany is still enjoying Cindy without Blayne....
Miss you

Devin and Chelsey said...

that totally reminds me of my husband. LOL, we seriously need to get together!