Friday, October 24, 2008

Annie

Chris brought home a new little kitty today... They ended up naming her Annie!
Their (much) older kitty Lucy, isn't quite thrilled about it yet and Gus the dog doesn't really care so much - but little bitty Annie freaked out with Gus in the room. I think he was a bit too big and a bit too foreign!

I went over after work, Jill and the girls were there as well for a slumber party... Here's some little Annie pictures:



Annie's encounter with Gus went a little like this:


I loved this last one, I'm so glad it turned out - she was so scared though!!

4 comments:

Rusting away in Washington said...

Awwwwww!

Gramma Carol said...

Poor little Annie! She doesn't know yet that Gus is just a big baby. Her worst danger from him is that his tongue will slurp her up if she ever lets him wash her face.

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

I about potty'd my panties I laughed so hard