Tuesday, October 14, 2008

sick of tax returns

I have been in this office, working on tax returns for 9 days straight! At least in April I get Sunday's off, not this busy season... We are slammed! It's rediculous! And totally depressing too - the last return I processed, the guy's W-2 read $15.8 million! Just his W-2!!!

Ben was off yesterday, and I was stuck here at work for most of the evening, I got home last night just before 8 and he was reading my fit pregnancy magazine (thanks Aunt Debbie)... It was pretty cute, "Did you know it takes about 4 months for a baby to learn to roll over!?!" :o)

Right when I get to start getting home at decent hours again, he's starting his new shift. 1pm-11pm... I'll really miss not having him around for dinner time, but it'll be nice when at least I'll get to snuggle up to him when he gets home. The set days off will be nice too, no more guessing when his days off fall when trying to make plans :o)

Though, if anyone wants both of us for anything on the weekend, it's gotta be Sunday, he's working Saturday's :o(
(I'm afraid this will mean that he'll miss all the birthday parties now)

Got to get back to work! 29 more hours until our deadline!

3 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Praying that the 29 hours goes well!

~The White family~ said...

Do you see the light at the end yet? Sorry you are super busy at work...no fun!

I got your message, we were at Denny's and I didn't hear my phone ring and when I saw the missed call you were probably in bed. Don't want to wake a sleeping prego lady :) I MISS YOU & LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I loved that magazine, Love to read your blog, so I had a great idea on your new book you are going to write.