Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay Judy!

Aubrey's mama, Judy makes the sweetest quilts! I got one this year for my birthday and absolutely LOVE it! I sleep with it every night and Ben makes sure that he finds it in the morning when he comes to bed so he can get his boy germs all over it when he snuggles with it during the day. Aubrey's kids have a ton of them and love every single one to pieces!

"Gamma Judy" has finally decided to start selling them! She's got a new blog that you can check them out on and also opened a store on etsy. Click on any part of this paragraph to go to her blog! (and then you can get to her etsy site from there too)

Go take a look!

3 comments:

~The White family~ said...

As soon as we find out what your having we will have to go shopping for fabric :)

Christina Johnson said...

HA! Except that we've already done that, your poor mom has a few patterns over there for me already!

~The White family~ said...

Yes, I know but don't you want 50+ blankets too?