Friday, October 10, 2008

I love this kid!

My little brother is so stinkin' cool! He's going to be 12 on Monday, and the gift he was going to get from us turns out to not beavailable until after his birthday, so I emailed him for some ideas. this is the response I got back:

A HUG
cell phone
i pod touch
Xbox Game Battle Field Bad Company (T)
Gift Cards (Target, iTunes, and Gamestop)
Football Cards
Termonater Sarah Conner Cronicles Season 1
I love u


Do you see number 1 on his list!?! If he wasn't already so sweet I'd think he was buttering me up for one of the $$$ items on his list, but he really is a good boy! It's also perfect right now, I've been so slammed at work this week, extensions are due Wednesday which means really long days all week and weekend overtime!

I also just found out that he made a select babseball team and got offered a spot in some pretty cool training that most kids have to try out for! He's now in public middle school this year, transferring from private Christian school for all of his elementry years, and apparently he's been dubbed 'Nicky' by his new ball buddies at school. A few years ago he started giving terrible looks and always told me it was no longer okay to call him Nicky, it was a baby name... I get to call him Nicky again! This is his school picture from this year (Thanks Chris, I stole it from your blog)
Baby update: I had an appointment yesterday and the baby's heart rate is a little lower than it has been in the past but still very strong according to the doctor. It was difficult for her to get a count becuase 'it' kept kicking and that would muffle the sound of the heartbeat... Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he looks just like your dad